While you used to only be able to customize your phone case with your favorite color or pattern, you can now take it a step farther by using your personal pictures and other designs. There are companies that will help you create a one-of-a-kind phone case using strong, durable TPU, which is short for thermoplastic polyurethane.
Besides looking good, custom TPU phone cases are made to resist oil, grease, and abrasions, making them able to withstand daily use. You can find cases to fit almost every popular brand of phone, such as LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Apple, Sony, and Lenovo.
Here's how to create your own customized phone case:
1. Start by going to website of the company that produces the cases and selecting your phone's brand and model. If you want a picture that you have stored on your computer to be printed on the TPU case, upload it according to the website's instructions.
When choosing a picture, make sure it's of a person, place, scene or a design you want to see on a daily basis. For instance, if you don't live by a beach but dream of being on one everyday, chose a photo from a tropical vacation. Other picture ideas include children, family, pets, or even favorite quotes that you want to be inspired by everyday.
2. You can also choose to enhance the case with your own artwork or designs made by your preferred artists. If you're a tattoo or cartoon artist or any other type of illustrator, you can use your TPU phone case to showcase your talents and work. Photographers can also show off their own pictures as a way of branding or advertising.
Some custom phone case companies also have artists that they work with who lend their work to the website, so you can look through the gallery to find the piece that best fits your personality.The creators include illustrators, tattoo and visual artists, and photographers, so you'll have a variety of designs from which to choose.
3. After the photo, image or artwork is uploaded, resize and rotate it until it looks exactly how you want it printed on the case. You can also choose the background that you want and may be able to add personalized text as well.
4. If there is a choice, pick the type of TPU cover that you want. Depending on the website, you may be able to choose from hard or soft cases, and shiny or matte finishes.
5. After you've finished customizing your perfect cover, select shipping and wait for the case to arrive in the mail.